Sunday, September 12, 2010

I have no pictures to share today.

The batteries in my camera are dead. Last time I posted that I was partially finished with the Kureyon Kozy. I discovered after that the number of stitches I had was wrong and I needed to rip it all out. That was disheartening.

I've spent the last few days working on it & with the exception of cutting off the run-off strands, it is finished. It is gorgeous! I'm going to have to find a very very small teapot to send to Steven with it, however.. I doubt he already has one.

I went to a fine arts & crafts fair at the Codman estate in Lincoln Ma, where there was jewelry & clothing as well as pottery. Unfortunately, none of the potters had teapots.

In my project for my old adviser, I've practically finished the two hats-just a little binding off on the eggplant hat. Now, all I have to do are the booties. I have to use #1 knitting needles and I hate small knitting needles.

Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment