Saturday, September 18, 2010

I haven't accomplished (read: finished) much in the last few days, but I have started work on the baby booties I'm bent on making. I'm on the last part of the first bootie. It's bright red & wonderfully soft. It is wool, but you can wash it.. And none of this helps, because I can't remember the name! I bought it at Wild & Woolly. (Lexington, MA)

I had my doubts about this bootie as I was making it-it seemed ugly and awkward. I even had to tink a row and a half to fix a mistake. That was annoying. To say the least.

Now, however, it's growing on me. I find it cute. I looked back at the pictures of other's booties & remembered why I liked the pattern in the first place. So what if mine aren't fancy & don't have those fun colored designs on them.. It's still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment