Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Craftster updated with a new challenge today! (#55) Titled 'Pixelate Mama.'

Details are on the website, but it looks very intriguing (although not knitting related necessarily).

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358304.0

In other knitting news, I forgot to check Dye Lot on a new skein of yarn I purchased with the intention of using it when I ran out of the older skein. I discovered the problem when I'd done 18 rows and was contemplating when the switch would happen. Needless to say, I had to rip it all out. This is a hat for my [former] adviser's babies. Very important to get right.

Also, I started the 'real' part of my job today! (It's only a month long, so I can't promise infinite joy but...) The most exciting part of the job is that the majority of it just entails me needing to watch a screen for anomalies & problems! My hands aren't doing anything for approximately 40-60 minutes of each cycle! Soooo I think I'm going to check with mr boss man and see if I can knit! Note all the exclamation points. Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment